Hey, Bill Cassidy: 434,000 of your constituents would like to have a word with you.
I've embedded screen shots below, but there's various interactive stuff you can do at the site itself; LA did a very nice job, I'd love it if every state put up a similar "dashboard" style website.
- 434,594 Louisianans enrolled in Medicaid via ACA expansion
- 126,229 have received preventative care
- 22,058 women have received breast cancer screenings
- 225 women have been diagnosed with breast cancer as a result of ACA Medicaid expansion
- 13,994 adults have received a colon cancer screening
- 4,337 have averted colon cancer by having polyps removed
- 199 have been diagnosed with colon cancer thanks to ACA Medicaid expansion
- 3,774 have been diagnosed with diabetes
- 9,575 have been diagnosed with hypertension
- 32,912 are receiving outpatient mental health services
- 6,025 are receiving inpatient mental health services
- 5,559 are receiving outpatient substance abuse services
- 6,026 are receiving residential substance abuse services