Oregon: 55.8K QHPs, 141.3K Medicaid
Oregon appears to be purging their old unpaid enrollments, for cleaner totals (along with the dental enrollments, which even I haven't really talked about)...I'm assuming this is through yesterday. Note that the Medicaid number doesn't include an additional 128K enrolled via their "Fast Track" program from earlier:
April 3, 2014 Update: Private coverage and Oregon Health Plan enrollment through Cover Oregon
- Medical enrollments through Cover Oregon: 200,165
- Total private medical insurance enrollments through Cover Oregon 1: 58,833
- Oregon Health Plan enrollments through Cover Oregon: 141,332
- Total private dental insurance enrollments through CoverOregon 1: 12,066
- Net private medical: 55,833
- Net private dental: 11,208
Background: With three months of open enrollment completed, Cover Oregon is expanding the enrollment report beyond what is required by the federal Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight to include net private insurance enrollments and also dental enrollments.
1 Total numbers are the number of enrollments that have occurred through Cover Oregon.
2 Net numbers are enrollments remaining in the system on this date after cancellations and terminations.