#ACAOvertime: No Sleep 'til Brooklyn: Deadline Extension Roundup (UPDATE x9)
I've confirmed that Rhode Island's weather-induced enrollment extension is indeed state-wide and is of the "full" variety (ie, people can start the application process, not just finish it), through February 23rd. This is exactly the same policy that the Massachusetts exchange announced the other day.
Also, a late-breaking extension announced from Maryland.
11:45pm: OK, add the DC exchange to the pile.
9:00am 2/16/15: OK, HHS/CMS has clarified the specifics for the 37 Healthcare.Gov states.
11:50am 2/16/15: Idaho's policy took some work to decipher...
2:24pm 2/16/15: ...and Minnesota...
10:11pm 2/16/15: ...and Hawaii...
9:53am 2/17/15: Apparently Vermont will accept paper apps postmarked by today.
Here's where things stand:
- Healthcare.Gov (37 states): "In Line by Midnight" extension through Sunday, February 22nd
- California: "In Line by Midnight" extension through Friday, February 22nd (UPDATED!!)
- District of Columbia: "In Line by Midnight" extension, duration unspecified
- Kentucky:"In Line by Midnight" extension through Saturday, February 28th (UPDATED!!)
- Massachusetts: FULL extension through Monday, February 23rd
- Rhode Island: FULL extension through Monday, February 23rd