Kentucky: 103K QHPs, 56K Medicaid
2019 OPEN ENROLLMENT ENDS (most states)
Time: D H M S
OK, you can scratch Kentucky off the list; this leaves just 2 states left (Connecticut and Idaho) which haven't provided enrollment data thorugh the official 2/15 deadline:
2014/2015 Open Enrollment stats as of Thursday 2/19/2015:
- 698,537 unique visitors to the kynect website viewing 25.3 million pages.
- 367,3592 individuals have conducted preliminary screenings.
- 559,650 calls have been handled by the kynect contact center.
- 43,237 new accounts have been created.
- 8,528 people have downloaded the new kynect app.
- 69,703 new applications have been submitted.
- 55,855 individuals have enrolled in Medicaid coverage.
- 75,760 individuals have renewed their enrollment in a qualified health plan.
- 27,070 individuals have newly enrolled in a qualified health plan.
- 6,009 individuals have enrolled in dental plans.
- 7,592 individuals have visited the new kynect store at Fayette Mall in Lexington; 5,938 have completed applications for new coverage.
So, as of 2/19, that's a total of 102,830 QHP selections and 55,855 Medicaid enrollees.