Kentucky: 96K QHPs, 46.4K Medicaid thru 2/05
2018 MIDTERM ELECTION
Time: D H M S
Kentucky's previous update had them at 92,886 QHPs and 38,547 additional Medicaid enrollees via kynect, as of 1/22.
Today's update brings these numbers up to 95,927 QHPs and 46,422 added to Medicaid, increases of 3,041 and 7,875 respectively (through yesterday).
That's 217/day on the private side, during a the slow patch. In order to reach the HHS target of 107K QHP selections, they'll have to average 1,100 per day. With the expected deadline surge, this will be tough but doable. Reaching my KY target of 130K, on the other hand, would need 3,400/day, which doesn't seem to be in the cards.
2014/2015 Open Enrollment stats as of Thursday 2/5/2015:
- 605,037 unique visitors to the kynect website viewing 21.3 million pages.
- 313,742 individuals have conducted preliminary screenings.
- 447,875 calls have been handled by the kynect contact center.
- 34,119 new accounts have been created.
- 8,037 people have downloaded the new kynect app.
- 55,514 new applications have been submitted.
- 46,422 individuals have enrolled in Medicaid coverage.
- 75,760 individuals have renewed their enrollment in a qualified health plan.
- 20,167 individuals have newly enrolled in a qualified health plan.
- 4,501 individuals have enrolled in dental plans.